- Wow! trendy and fashionable with an ethnic touch. Comfortable. Oh! Upcycled soles, that’s interesting. Fair-trade practices, that’s nice. These are some of the impressions that we at Paaduks have created on our customers. What distinguishes us from the rest is that apart from using upcycled rubber such as discarded tires, used conveyor belts, or old rubber mats to make our shoe soles, we constantly challenge ourselves to create the most unique and innovative styles by using natural cotton fabric like kalamkari, ikkat (ikat), ajrak, daboo (dabu), vegetable dyes and indigo prints, as well as jute and canvas making our entire footwear range completely vegan.
- Handcrafted slip-ons with soles made from up-cycled rubber
- Soft cushion padding on the bottom and inside
- Breathable cotton lining inside and bottom
- Natural mutlicolored cotton fabric on the upper
- Shipped with a reusable cloth bag
NOTE: Slight variation in prints and placements of these naturally dyed fabrics add to the unique charm of these shoes